- DO: Treat your employees or subordinates as human beings and colleagues.
- DO: Treat your employees or subordinates as volunteers.
- DO: Serve others.
- DO: Ask people.
- DO: Love people.
- DO: Lead your employees.
- DO: Praise and expect the best from your employees.
- DO: Be honest and forthright with your employees.
- DO: Keep secrets and confidences.
- DO: Set realistic and attainable goals and deadlines.
- DO: Be humble, honest, ethical, and moral in everything you do and say.
- DO: Be forgiving of others and seek forgiveness for any hurt you’ve caused.
- DO: Work passionately, enthusiastically, and confidently with humility.
- DO: Keep your priorities straight.
- DO: Build a safe and supportive work environment.
- Numerous studies have shown that building safe and supportive work environments leads
to higher productivity and loyalty. Managing by fear and intimidation will work in the sort
term but never in the long term.